Sunday, November 1

Sunshine Days

On Friday the storm clouds were moving across the sky faster than I have ever seen before. Just as the storm passed over us quickly and the sunshine came down to us, some goodness has entered our lives. To start AT&T did pay us an unexpected visit and fixed our phone lines. Now we can dump our awful cable. We found a "sushi" restaurant that we liked. Our local grocery chain (Kroger) has really good fried chicken for a good price. Sephora had one last bottle of my discontinued perfume. And I saw a hedgehog running around outside my front door. It is so lovely to be able to walk around amongst trees with falling leaves and seeing wild creatures that I have never seen before. The skies are sunny today and so is the outlook on our new life in Kentucky.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/11/09 10:04

    Now the optimist gene is activated, Elissa. Love, Dad XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are looking up! Hope the good outlook holds up. =)

    ReplyDelete